These are some of the most common questions folks have about renting a storage unit
1) How to I determine the best sized space so I don't spend more than I need to?
We take the time to consult with you and based upon a few simple questions we can, first, offer a few sizes and price choices. Then, when you stop by, we will show you those sizes so you can visualize the best way to stack items in your storage unit. You may find that you can get by with a smaller sized unit than you thought and save even more.
2) What documents to I need to rent a storage unit?
A current valid legal government issued ID: Current Drivers License, Current Passport, Military ID
3) What is the minimum rental period?
One month only.
4) Do I need to provide my own lock?
Yes, if you do not have one, we offer security padlocks and round stainless steel disc locks at very reasonable prices. See our Moving Supplies page for more info.
5) Vacate Notice?
Seven Days only.
6) Do you send out invoices in advance?
This is an optional service. You can always call us to pay with your credit card securely.
Or take advantage of our Free Auto-Pay program. It takes all the hassle out of having
to remember when your rent is do. We also call it our 'no late fee' program.
7) Do you require Insurance?
No. We offer insurance but it is not required. Many times your renters, home owners or business insurance will cover your items while in storage. A quick call to your agent will inform you of your options. You can always add insurance at a future date, if needed.
8) What forms of payment to you accept?
We accept checks, cash, money orders, travelers checks, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Debit cards with Visa or Mastercard logo. *780 Mini Storage
accepts checks, cash, money orders and travelers checks only, at this time.
9) Are you easy to reach if I have a question?
Yes. We are always just a phone call or email away. You can speak with on-site personnel.
You will never be routed to a call center because we do not use them.
10) What are my actual move-in costs?
First month's rent plus a One-time $15 administration fee.
11) What is the best way to pack my storage unit?