What Size Do I need?
Choosing the right size is one of the most important decisions you make when renting a storage unit.
Use our experience to help You make the best choice for your needs while saving you money at the same time.
The few minutes you invest consulting with us will end up saving you money. Our Customers save over $40 per month, on average, because we have the “in between” sizes other storage providers do not. Don’t rent a 10 x 15 when a 10 x 12 will do.
5 x 6 Storage Units
What Can Fit(equivalent to a small closet)
Dresser, small mattress set, and several boxes
- Additional storage space for those who live in small, downtown apartments
- Storing off-season clothing and accessories
- Storing seasonal decorations, lawn and gardening equipment, or sporting gear
6 x 10 Storage Units(equivalent to a walk-in closet)
What Can Fit
Queen-sized mattress set, dresser, TV, and several boxes (could fit a
smaller loveseat or other small furniture)
- Storing dorm furniture and belongings over the summer
- Storing sporting gear, such as surfboards, snowboards, or golf clubs
- Temporary storage while moving from one small apartment to another
10×10 Storage Units
What Can Fit(equivalent to 1 bedroom)
Entire family room (sofa, coffee table, chairs, bookshelves, etc.)
and two full bedrooms (mattress sets, night stands, dressers, etc.)
- Storing large furniture and appliances during a move
- Storing a jet ski or motorcycle
- Storing tailgating gear, like a small trailer, during the off-season
10×16 Storage Units
What Can Fit(equivalent to 2 bedrooms)
Three full bedrooms, plus larger furniture (sofas, chairs, tables, appliances, etc.)
- Storing the contents of a large apartment or house while in the process of moving
- Storing a compact vehicle, motorcycle, scooter, or jet ski
10×20 Storage Units
What Can Fit(equivalent to 1 car garage)
Entire multiple-bedroom house, including large furniture (sofas, chairs, tables, appliances, etc.) and several boxes
- Storing the contents of a small house while moving or building a new home
- Storing cars and other vehicles
- Additional business storage for supplies or equipment
10×30 Storage Units
What Can Fit(equivalent to 1.5 car garage)
Entire multiple-bedroom house, including large furniture (sofas, chairs, tables,
appliances, etc.) and several boxes
- Storing the contents of an entire home while moving from one house to the next
- Indoor vehicle storage with space left over for more belongings
- Business storage for inventory or large equipment
We save our customers over $40 per month, on average, because we have the IN BETWEEN sizes most other storage providers do not.
like 8 x 10, 10 x 12, 10 x14, 10 x 18, 10 x 22, and 10 x 32. If you need a little more than a 10 x 10 you would have to rent a 10 x 15 at most places.
With us you can rent a 10 x 12 and not be paying for empty space, and that’s just one way you Save Money when you rent with us.
Give any of our Locations a call to learn how much You can Save Today! San Pablo Mini Storage Cal Self Storage Hayward American Canyon Mini & RV Storage 780 Mini Storage